G&T 102: Gifted & Talented Test Prep
Our G&T 102: Gifted & Talented Test Prep course is the first complete preparation course available to children in the NYC area.
G&T 102: Gifted & Talented Test Prep is an academically rigorous course that will prepare your child to ace the New York City gifted & talented entrance exam.
What Makes our Brooklyn Gifted and Talented Prep Course Unique?
* Financial assistance is available to all Williamsburg Tutoring group sessions
- Consistent, outstanding results: Last year, 93% of our students qualified for G&T programs around the city. Of those, over 45% scored in the 99th percentile.
- Experience: FasTracKids has been preparing children for entrance into the NYC G&T program since August 2003! Longer than any other service in NYC.
- Extensive Scheduling Options: Test prep slots are available 7 days a week!
- Accommodating Locations: We have 4 Brooklyn centers, 2 Queens centers, 3 Manhattan centers and 3 Staten Island centers.
- Use of technology, manipulatives: Our G&T course is the only one in NYC to use SMART Boards, touch screen technology, and hands-on manipulatives to make the course and our instruction more engaging, relevant and varied for students.
- Affordable Options: Whether you prefer 1:1 Private Tutoring or Group Classes, our centers offer both options.
Our Director, David Green, was recently a featured guest on a TestingMom.com Facebook Live webinar about Gifted & Talented test prep and education in NYC.
*New G&T Product*
TestingMom’s IQ Fun Pack
For children ages 3-7 years old.
Play your way to top gifted & talented scores with TestingMom‘s IQ Fun Pack™! The system includes 25+ games, on and off-line activities, flashcards and other learning tools that feel just like play to your child (but are specially designed to prepare early learners for all the NYC G&T and private school admissions tests.)
“The IQ Fun Pack game is AMAZING!!! It’s a must have! A wonderful way to keep your child engaged with the questions and having fun! My daughter scored 97 last year and 99 this year playing the game herself everyday.”
– Yanka, NY Mom